We respect the privacy of all Nova runda users and visitors to our website. Nova Runda does not disclose to unauthorized third parties any data collected through newsletter and contact forms, or any other user data. User data will not be available to third parties, unless in cases required by law and governed by it.
On the legal basis, Nova runda can collect and process specific user data obtained from their interaction with the website, and therefore identifies as the data controller. Data controller authorizes Miroslav Šuvak to represent Nova runda in all matters related to personal data collection and processing. Nova runda can legally collect and process certain user data obtained through their interaction with the website, and therefore identifies as the data processor. Data controller appoints Miroslav Šuvak as a representative for all matters of personal data collection and processing.
Based on a contractual relationship, Nova runda can entrust certain data processing to third parties (data processors), that process the data on behalf of data controller's orders.
These rules shall be explicitly and transparently pointed out to every user (visitor) of Nova runda website. Users (visitors) are thereby informed about giving (or denying) consent for the collection and processing of personal data.
A person whose personal data is being collected (or may be collected) is called data subject (or visitor, for the purpose of these rules).
Nova runda collects personal data exclusively from its users (visitors), and every user (visitor) of Nova runda website is responsible for the authenticity of their personal data.
Nova runda shall never use automatized processing of personal data.
Nova runda aims to follow the GDPR rules in performing business operations.
Nova runda website collects personal data for the following purposes:
- WALL OF FOUNDERS
- Wall of Founders is a list of people who helped Nova runda to start their business through donations via Indiegogo campaign (or in some other appropriate manner). Nova runda published the list on its website to honor and thank these people.
- category of personal data collected for the purpose of the Wall of Founders is: name and last name.
- legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data of data subjects is explicit consent, given with a clear affirmative action that expresses a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to personal data processing (Nova runda possesses a proof of consent. Names and last names od persons who denied or failed to give their consent cannot be published on the Wall of Founders.)
- purpose of processing personal data of these data subjects is to acknowledge their contribution to the creation of Nova runda and honor them by publishing their name and last name.
- processing time – the obtained personal data shall be processed (i.e. published on the Wall of Founders) as long as this website exists, that is, as long as the controller has a valid consent of data subjects.
- access, change and deletion – this personal data is published and therefore at everyone's disposal. Every data subject can at any moment ask that Nova runda deletes their data from the Wall of Founders (right to be forgotten), and this claim shall be met in its entirety and without delay. Every data subject has the right to change their personal data with an appropriate proof (e.g. a final administrative decision that allows/evidents the change of name and/or last name).
- right to object - the data subject can forward any questions, comments or complaints to the contacts listed on the website, or directly to supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Agency) in the case of suspected misuse of personal data, following one of the recommended ways on the web-page: http://azop.hr/zastita-podataka-hrvatska/detaljnije/kontaktirajte-nas.
- ESTABLISHING CONTACT THROUGH CONTACT FORM (https://novarunda.com/en/contact/)
- contact form enables the users (visitors) of Nova runda website to contact the brewery or its staff in order to obtain information about products, activities or business operations, establishing a business relationship, or similar.
- category of obligatory personal data for the purpose of Contact are name and last name, and a user's (visitor's) e-mail address, whereas providing a mobile or landline phone number is a matter of choice. Additionally, a data subject can choose to use the contact form to send Nova runda other personal details (depending on the matter of contacting Nova runda), thereby giving their consent for the collection and processing of data. This personal data is protected according to these rules, as well as national and international regulations.
- legal basis for collecting and processing personal data of these data subjects is explicit consent, given by placing a check mark in the provided field (single opt-in principle) and by clicking "SEND". The proof of given consent is the message received on Nova runda server.
- purpose of processing personal data of data subjects is establishing the contact with the brewery and its staff in order to obtain information about products, activities or business operations of the brewery, establishing a business relationship, or similar. The brewery needs this personal data in order to verify the inquiry/contact.
- processing time – all messages received by Nova runda via Contact Form are stored on the server for one full year and deleted afterwards (along with all the personal data obtained from data subjects).
- right to access – Nova runda guarantees the data subject the right to access their personal data. Nova runda is commited not to disclose any personal data to third parties, except in the case of data subject's explicit consent or if ordered by court.
- correction and deletion – a data subject can at any moment request from Nova runda to delete their personal data sent via Contact Form even prior to the termination of the relevant 1 year period (the right to be forgotten), and Nova runda shall oblige the request in its entirety and without delay. Every data subject has the right to change their personal data if they provide appropriate evidence.
- right to object - data subject can forward any questions, comments or complaints to the contacts listed on the website, or directly to supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Agency) in the case of suspected misuse of personal data, following one of the recommended ways on the web-page: http://azop.hr/zastita-podataka-hrvatska/detaljnije/kontaktirajte-nas.
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
- generally speaking, a newsletter is a text that contains info and news about the company or some other business entity and is e-mailed regularly to users, customers or anyone interested in, for example, a specific brewery and its products.
- Nova runda provides its users (visitors) with a newsletter through external service (Mailchimp) which identifies as data processor. By clicking "Subscribe to our newsletter", the user (visitor) is directed to the processor's web-form that enables the subscription to the Nova runda newsletter.
- category of obligatory personal data for Newsletter purposes is an e-mail address of the user (visitor), who can also choose to disclose their name and last name.
- legal basis for collecting and processing personal data of these data subjects is explicit consent, given by placing a check mark in the provided field (single opt-in principle) and by clicking "SUBSCRIBE". User will then be clearly instructed as to how to proceed with the subscription to the Newsletter, which includes sending an e-mail message to the previously indicated address (double opt-in principle).
- purpose of processing personal data of these subjects is to keep them informed about Nova runda, its products and activities by periodically sending them e-mail messages.
- transferring data outside the European Union – this personal data is recorded on data processor's servers in the United States. Data processor guarantees reasonable and appropriate measures for the protection of collected and processed data of its users. The General Terms and Conditions section of the data processors website explicitly guarantees that their business conduct complies with the legal framework that regulates the transfer of personal data between the European Union and the United States (EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework).
- processing time – lasts until the data subject explicitly withdraws their consent. Once data processing is discontinued, data subject has the right to demand from data controller to stop all further processing of personal data and take all the steps necessary to permanently delete the collected data. Every data subject, at any moment, has the right to withdraw their consent to collecting and processing personal data for the purposes of the newsletter. The consent withdrawal works according to a transparent opt-out principle, which is as simple as giving consent. In case a user faces any sort of problem with consent-withdrawal mechanism on data processor's website, they can always contact data controller directly (and they will take all steps necessary to discontinue further data processing).
- right to access – Nova runda guarantees the data subject the right to access their personal data given for the purposes of the newsletter.
- change and deletion – Every data subject has the right to change their personal data or request their deletion if they provide appropriate evidence.
- right to object - data subject can forward any questions, comments or complaints to the contacts of the data controller or the data processor (https://mailchimp.com/contact/abuse/), or directly to supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Agency) in the case of suspected misuse of personal data, following one of the recommended ways on the web-page: http://azop.hr/zastita-podataka-hrvatska/detaljnije/kontaktirajte-nas.
Collecting personal data from our customers and business partners
Although personal data protection primarily applies to physical persons, the same protection must also be applied in operations with legal entities or physical persons who are performing a business activity.
In everyday business, we are often contacted by the staff members of our customers, or owners and managers of entities we do business with, and through this contact we often collect their personal data (name and last name, mobile or landline phone number, private e-mail address). The purpose of this communication is establishing a faster and more efficient business contact.
Since aforementioned persons act on behalf of their employer or as representatives of a business entity, the collection of personal data is necessary for the execution of a mutual business goal (contract), which primarily means offering our beers in their establishments and such, as well as logistic and promotional support during all sorts of events.
If the aforementioned persons express their request, the personal data we have collected in the manner described above will be deleted without delay and will no longer be used for the purpose of contacting the relevant business entity or for any other purpose. The same applies to changing/updating their personal data.
Last but not least, the aforementioned personal data shall never be revealed to third parties without the data subject's consent.
Data subjects can forward any questions, comments or complaints to the contacts listed on the website, or directly to supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Agency) in the case of suspected misuse of personal data, following one of the recommended ways on the web-page: http://azop.hr/zastita-podataka-hrvatska/detaljnije/kontaktirajte-nas.
Customer photos on the sub-page "Establishments"
With the goal of mutual promotion, our customers often send us photographs of their establishements. We upload these photos in unaltered form under the appropriate link for the establishment on the page Establishments.
The photographs may contain images of guests of these establishments, which enables visual identification of these individuals.
In case you have recognized yourself on a photograph and you don't want to be publicly seen on our website, feel free to contact us and the photographs shall be removed from our website wuthout delay.
With a purpose of appropriate functioning and optimization of this page, as well as improving the browsing experience, the page needs to store a small amount of information called "cookies" on your PC. Most websites and portals perform this action. However, in accordance with the Implementing regulation of the Commission (EC) No 1179/2011, dated 17th November 2011, that deals with establishing the technical specifications for the systems of online data collection in accordance with the Regulation (EC) No 211/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the citizens' initiative, it is our obligation to ask for visitor's consent before storing any cookies.
By accessing the website, each visitor will see a cookie warning at the bottom of the screen, with the option to click on the link and read more about it. By clicking "Agree", the visitor gives consent to the website to store cookies on their PC. In case the visitor doesn't click "Agree", the webiste will not store cookies on their PC. By disabling cookies, the visitor can still browse the website, but some of its functionalities won't be available.
In case cookies are enabled, Nova runda uses them to collect data about your IP address and your PC.
Cookies are an integral part of websites and they are not harmful, which means they don't contain viruses, Trojans or any other malicious elements.
A cookie is a piece of information stored on your computer when you use this website. Cookies usually store user's website settings, such as preferred language or address. Later, when the user visits the same page, the web browser returns the cookies that belong to the page. This enables the page to show information that is adjusted to visitor's needs.
Cookies can store a wide range of information, including personal info (such as visitor's name or e-mail address). However, this can only be stored if a visitor enables it - websites cannot access information without visitor's consent and they cannot access other files and data on visitor's computer. The default activity for storing and sending cookies is not visible to the visitor. However, visitors can change the web browser settings, which enables them to choose whether they will approve or reject the requests for storing the cookies, and they can also choose to automatically erase stored cookies when closing the browser, etc.
Categories of cookies according to the criteria of invasion of privacy:
- Temporary or session cookies
- Persistent or saved cookies
- Own cookies
- Other cookies
Nova runda website uses session cookies. They are necessary for content editing and display system to work properly, and they enable electronic messages and website content to be received correctly.
How to disable cookies? By disabling cookies, every visitor decides about storing cookies on their PC. You can control and configure cookie settings in your web browser. Visitors who choose to disable cookies cannot use some of the website functions. We will instruct you as to how to block cookies on the most widely used web browsers (the principle is almost identical for those web browsers that aren't mentioned here):
- Instructions for Chrome
- Instructions for Firefox
- Instructions for Internet Explorer
- Instructions for Opera
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics (with anonymization option) is enabled on this website. Google Analytics is a web-analytics service that collects and analyzes data about how the users interact with specific web-locations. This service collects, for example, data about the website previously visited by the user (so-called Referrer), which sub-pages were visited, including how often and for how long. Web-analytics is usually used for the purpose of website optimization and analysis of costs and benefits of internet ads.
Data processor is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States.
Google Analytics uses the application "_gat. _anonymizeIp" for web-analytics services. With this application, Google shortens the IP address of the internet connection of the subject and is anonymous when accessing our website from a member state of the European Union or other contracting party to the European Economic Area Agreement.
The purpose of Google Analytics is to analyze the traffic on our website. Google collects data and information in order to evaluate how the website is used and to provide online reports about how the visitors interact with our website, while also providing other services related to how our website is used.
Google Analytics works by storing cookies on the visitor's PC (read more about cookies in previous sections). By storing cookies, Google can analyze how a website is used. Every time a visitor accesses a sub-page on our website that contains an integrated component of Google Analytics, their web browser sends data to Google through Google Analytics. This technical procedure enables Google to access personal data, such as an IP address of the data subject, log in time, session duration. This helps Google learn about the origin of visitors and clicks, and consequentially improve its service.
This cookie is used to store personal data, such as access time, place of access and the frequency of user's access to the website. With each access, this data, including data subject's IP address, gets transferred to Google in the United States, where it is stored. Google can transfer this technically collected personal data to third parties.
Data subject, as mentioned above, can at any moment permanently disable storing cookies on their PC by adjusting the settings of their web browser. This also disables Google Analytics cookies. The cookies already used by Google Analytics can be deleted at any moment through a web browser or other software programs.
Additional info and Google's regulations on data privacy can be downloaded from the following links: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us. hTML. Google Analytics is further explained here: https://www.google.com/analytics/.
Nova runda website has an integrated Facebook plug-in.
Facebook is an internet meeting place, a net community that usually enables its users to communicate and interact in virtual space. A social network can serve as a platform for exchanging opinions or experiences, or enabling the community to receive personal and business information. Facebook enables its users to create private accounts, upload photos and create their network through friend requests.
Data processor is Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States. If a person lives outside the US or Canada, data processor is Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
With each click to one of the sub-pages of this website that contains an integrated Facebook plug-in, the browser will automatically request to download an image of the appropriate Facebook component. You can access an overview of all Facebook plug-ins via the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. During this technical procedure, Facebook recognizes that a data subject visited our specific sub-page.
If the data subject is logged into Facebook at that moment, Facebook detects every time they access our website, i.e. a specific sub-page. Facebook plug-in then collects this data and connects it with a corresponding Facebook account of the data subject. In case a visitor clicks one of the Facebook buttons integrated in our website (e.g. "Like" button) or if they send a comment, Facebook connects the data with data subject's personal Facebook account and stores their personal data.
Through the plug-in, Facebook always receives information about data subject's visits to our website whenever they are logged into Facebook at the same time. This happens regardless of whether the data subject engages with the plug-in or not. If the data subject does not agree to this data transfer to Facebook, they can prevent it by logging off Facebook before they visit our website or continue browsing it.
Facebook's data protection guidelines are available on the following link: https://facebook.com/about/privacy/, and they contain info about how Facebook collects, processes and uses personal data. It also contains info on what settings for data protection of its users Facebook offers. There are also different configuration options that enable removing data transfer to Facebook. Data subject can use this application in order to disable the transfer of their data to Facebook.
Nova runda has an integrated Instagram plug-in on its website. Instagram is a service that can qualify as audiovisual platform which enables its users to share photosa and videos, and also share them on other social networks.
Data processor is Instagram LLC, 1 Hacker Way, building 14 Floor 1, Menlo Park, CA, UNITED STATES.
With each visit to one of the sub-pages of this website that contains an integrated Instagram plug-in (Insta button), the visitor's browser will automatically request an image of the appropriate Instagram component. During this technical procedure, Instagram recognizes which specific sub-pages of our website were visited by the data subject.
Through this plug-in, Instagram receives info about data subject's visits to our website whenever they are logged into Instagram at the same time. This happens regardless of whether the data subject engages with the plug-in or not. If the data subject does not agree to this data transfer to Instagram, they can prevent it by logging off Instagram before they visit our website or continue browsing it.
Additional info about Instagram's data protection policy can be found at the following link: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 and https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
Nova runda has an intergated LinkedIn plug-in on this website. LinkedIn is a web-based social network that enables its users to connect to new business contacts. More than 400 million registered users in more than 200 countries use LinkedIn, which currently makes it the biggest business contacts platform and one of the most visited websites in the world.
Data processor is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, and for data privacy matters outside the United States the processor is LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
With each click to one of the sub-pages of this website that contains an integrated LinkedIn plug-in, the browser will automatically request to download an image of the appropriate LinkedIn component. You can access an overview of all LinkedIn plug-ins via the following link: https://developers.linkedin.com/docs/plugins/. During this technical procedure, LinkedIn recognizes that a data subject visited our specific sub-page.
If a visitor is logged in to LinkedIn at the same time, LinkedIn detects their access to our website. Data is collected through the LinkedIn plug-in and is connected to an appropriate account of the data subject. If the user clicks one of the Linked-in buttons on our website, LinkedIn assigns the data to the personal LinkedIn user account of the data subject and stores the data.
Through the plug-in, LinkedIn receives information about data subject's visits to our website whenever they are logged into LinkedIn at the same time. This happens regardless of whether the data subject engages with the plug-in or not. If the data subject does not agree to this data transfer to LinkedIn, they can prevent it by logging off LinkedIn before they visit our website or continue browsing it.
Nova runda also has an integrated Twitter plug-in on this website. Twitter is a multilingual, publicly available microblogging service that enables its users to publish and share tweets, short messages limited to 280 characters. These short messages are at everyone's disposal, including those who are not subscribed to Twitter. Tweets are also shown to the so-called followers of a specific user. Followers are other Twitter users who follow the tweets of a specific user. Furthermore, Twitter enables you to engage a wider audience via hashtags, quotes or retweets.
Data processor is Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, UNITED STATES.
With each access to one of the sub-pages of this website with an integrated Twitter plug-in, the web browser automatically requests the image of the appropriate Twitter component. Additional info about Twitter plug-ins can be found at the following link: https://about.twitter.com/de/resources/buttons. During this technical procedure, Twitter receives info about which of the sub-pages was visited by the data subject. The goal of integrating the Twitter plug-in is the repeated transfer of the contents of this website with a purpose of enabling our visitors to introduce this website to the digital community and increase the number of visitors.
If a visitor is logged in to Twitter at the same time, Twitter detects their access to our website. Data is collected through the Twitter plug-in and is connected to the appropriate Twitter account of the data subject. If the user clicks one of the Twitter buttons on our website, Twitter assigns the data to the personal user account of the data subject and stores the data.
Through the plug-in, Twitter receives information about data subject's visits to our website whenever they are logged in to Twitter at the same time. This happens regardless of whether the data subject engages with the plug-in or not. If the data subject does not agree to this data transfer to Twitter, they can prevent it by logging off Twitter before they visit our website or continue browsing it.
The appropriate data protection policy for Twitter can be accessed on the following link: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en.
Nova runda has an integrated YouTube plug-in on this website. YouTube is an online service for sharing videos that enables its users to share video-content free of charge, which also enables free watching of the content and commenting the content. YouTube enables sharing all sorts of video-material, which means that you can access movies and TV shows, as well as music videos, movie trailers and videos created by users themselves.
Data processor is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, UNITED STATES. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, UNITED STATES.
With each visit to one of the sub-pages of this website with an integrated YouTube plug-in (YouTube video), the web browser automatically requests the image of the appropriate YouTube component. Additional info about YouTube can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/hr/. During this technical procedure, YouTube and Google receive info about the specific sub-pages that were accessed by the data subject.
If the data subject is logged into YouTube while visiting our website, YouTube recognizes (with each visit to a sub-page with an embedded YouTube video) the specific sub-page that was visited. YouTube and Google collect this information and assign it to the appropriate YouTube account of the data subject.
Through the plug-in, YouTube and Google receive information about data subject's visits to our website whenever they are logged into YouTube at the same time; it happens regardless of whether the data subject engages with the YouTube video or not. If the data subject does not agree to the transfer of this information to YouTube and Google, they can prevent it by logging off their YouTube account before they visit our website or continue browsing it.
YouTube's data protection policy is available at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. Here you can find the info about how YouTube and Google collect, process and use personal data.